Thank you for your participation and for your questions. Please click here to show responses from lecturers.
Responses from Dr. Miwa are added on July 1st.
This session (6 min.) would explain in brief
- Industry, academia & Government cooperation
- Technical innovation for SDGs
- Leading project promoted by the Japanese government
This session (18 min.) aims at understanding,
- Managements for marine environmental issues
- Standardization of technical protocols for marine EIA
- Legal rules for marine environments
This session (20 min.) aims at understanding,
- New habitat assessment methods
- Monitoring the dynamic response of marine ecosystems
- Free fall type research lander “Edokko” and “COEDO” series
This session (16 min.) aims at understanding,
- Developing ISO standards for protection of the ocean
- Technical requirement on marine EIA
- ISO standards for capacity building
Q&A session has been closed since June 25th. Thank you for your active participation.
This webinar is hosted by J-MARES (the Research and Development Partnership for Next Generation Technology of Marine Resources Survey) with the cooperation of JAMSTEC (Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology), as part of SIP Ocean Program promoted by the Cabinet Office of Japanese Government.